At The RSVP Agency, we recognise that electronic invitation management is really about building your brand and engaging your guests around your brand experience. First impressions do linger, which makes your first point of contact with potential guests an important one. Thereafter, you will want to use a seamless and professional Event Management Software to manage your RSVP process so that you are freed up to focus on all the other aspects involved in pulling off a memorable event experience.
Our clients love the RSVP Agency’s Guest Concierge Management Software
Our Event Management Software is a sophisticated electronic invitation management solution that assists our clients with:
- Communicating with guests in a professional & personalised manner, using pre-populated email invitations and form fields;
- Reminding their guests about the not-to-be-missed event through an i-Calendar feature, which schedules the event’s date and time in guests’ diaries;
- Uploading and managing multiple lists of guests (such as the Media, VIP’s, VVIP’s, guests with partners, or without partners, and so forth.) for multiple events;
- Expanding their client base with a unique forward invitation feature, which can be used by their guests to invite other people;
- Tracking email open rates, undelivered rates as well as ‘bounced back’ emails to provide an immediate and up-to-date view of invitation delivery with detailed guest tracking.
- SMS reminders;
- Detailed reporting that shows invitation accepts, declines and non-responses as they occur.
Our Event Management Software system works on the web and by email. All data is stored in a secure database, eliminating the chance of guest information being hacked, tampered with or stolen. We also provide a fully managed service option to manage your RSVP process from start to finish.
We are proud to say that some of South Africa’s foremost companies have used our professional Event Management Software and email invitation services for their corporate events. These include companies in the following industries:
- Finance (Standard Bank and Nedbank)
- Automotive (Audi, VW and Jaguar)
- Financial management (Momentum Investments and Alexander Forbes)
- Municipal Departments (the South African Department of Social Development and the South African Department of Science and Technology)
- Technology (LG and Dimension Data)
- Food and beverages (Coca-Cola, Corona and SAB)
Numerous event companies have also used our software to assist with the running of their events. For more information about our Event Management Software solution, download our Event Technology 101 guide.
Image Credit: cdn2.hubspot.net