Our RSVP service is constantly evolving and improving in order to provide our clients with the best service possible. We’ve added several new functions to our RSVP event management software to ensure that your events are better and easier to manage than ever.
- In order to facilitate a seamless guest-check in process, we’ve developed an iPad registration application that’s now fully integrated into our invitation management system.
- Our event management software now features a “self-registration” feature – allowing guests to register to attend an event, even if they haven’t received an email invitation.
- We’ve also simplified our referral process, which means that invited guests can now easily invite their valued clients and contacts to an event.
- Our event management software also now includes a new memo function, which allows communication during the RSVP process.
- In addition to the key enhancements above, we’ve also added the ability to decline from a “save the date”, so that guests who are unavailable on a particular date can decline before they receive an invitation.
We’ve also added a number of other minor enhancements in order to make your event planning and management process as simple as possible.
Image Credit: Crown Events and Conferences